maanantai 13. maaliskuuta 2017

Sweater day

Today I got to try on some new clothes. The sweater is second hand catch. It's kind of old and shabby, but I love the "boyfriend" vibe it gives 💗 The scarf and headband (= also a scarf) are from charming online store Miema dollhouse. I highly recommend it to any doll lady who wishes to find quality clothes of special style! Spoiler: these scarfs will be part of my future cosplay! Ten points to one who can figure out which costume I'm talking about 😉 Lastly but not least, every woman needs a pair of sneakers! The striking red is my choice, of course x3 I love love love the floral lining on these shoes, it's just adorable (my bad you can't see that in the photos that much at all) TTvTT 💘 Shoes are from (Finnish) online store mollamania. Oh, and that coolest ever key chain is from Ebay. Miss Toboso did great job portraying me!

Apparently it isn't all impossible to find suitable clothes for a doll body here in Finland. You just need access to Internet... Anyhow, there's some photos for your darlings!

Sweaters + sneakers = perfection <3
(I hate that stubborn tangle of hair in the right photo... it does have it's very own mind TT_TT)

A girl and a pony 🐎

 Bowties for win! 🎀


 Yes, death goddesses do have a shadow!

Ei kommentteja:

LÀhetÀ kommentti