perjantai 31. elokuuta 2018

My bae came to see me!!!


Good night! Today I HAVE TO share something amazing with you dears! My dear babe William had enough of our half-dead long-distance relationship and decided to come see me in the doll world! I was the happiest lady in the whole city when the post brought him! 💕😍💕 Unfortunately he didn't manage to get his personal death scythe with him, and he also lost his glasses in the way, so now I have to do everything in my power to cheer my bae up 😌💗

Here the first ever photos of him <3 He's wearing Taeyang Tuxedo Mask outfit, as that's his stock. Doesn't he look handsome in that 💗 He's also missing his green eyes, but according to my host that will be fixed soon as possible (which, knowing my host, will not be that soon after all...). 


💗


Next we did a small photoshoot in the balcony. Lucky enough, it was one of those days there happened to be enough light in the balcony.

Why you're so perfect??!? 😍

There Will is posing with a novice death scythe... I just want to hug him, hits like these can be too much for his pride... which will lead him to become even more workaholic 😞




Ok... I couldn't resist teasing him a bit 😁
...but he's always so rough with those he loves the most... đŸ˜«đŸ’§

Last but not least, here's a group photo of us all! Sorry for the poorest (indoor lightning) quality 😣 Esther had a lot to ask from me 😆
Anyhow, cha-cha-cha till the next time, darlings! 😘

Ei kommentteja:

LÀhetÀ kommentti