maanantai 24. joulukuuta 2018

Red box cameras... red box cameras everywhere! (Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2019!)

Hello my dears! 💗 Today I share with you a photo shoot I saved for a special occasion. And since it's Christmas today, I thought this series of photos filled with red would do a great greeting for the holidays! 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2019! 
Or "HyvÀÀ joulua & onnellista uutta vuotta!", as they say here in Finland 😉


And now, let me introduce you my real beauty, a sparkling red box camera! She's a Kodak No. 2A Brownie camera model C (and she's working!), manufactured between years 1925-1933. Ah, those nostalgic times💗



She's human-sized, so it's a bit tricky for a doll-person like me to use. Lucky enough, I have my doll-sized box camera, as well 😉 Together they look like cousins!




Some camera riding 😁🙌

I made my camera man darling 💕Will💕 to pose too... he doesn't seem too happy with all my demands 😅





And what would a photo shoot of Grim Reaper be without her death scythe? 

Unfortunately, my custom scythe was on repair, so we had to settle for a novice scythe again... 😣


And last but not least, a few pics with Will being great help at the photo shoot 💕💗💕

Well, that was all today. May your Christmas be fulfilled with joy and happiness! 🎅🎄🎁 And may all your wishes come true in 2019! 🎇🎆🎇 Cha-cha-cha till the next time, dears 😘💕

Ei kommentteja:

LÀhetÀ kommentti