lauantai 16. helmikuuta 2019

The Final Countdown!

Abel: Hello there all you lovely peeps! This time the blog is hijacked by us, Abel and Esther... and we're interpreting you the final volume of Trinity Blood manga (the Finnish edition) TTvTT There might be slight spoilers so don't let your guard down if you still haven't read it!
Esther: I'm feeling quite melancholic right now. I mean, how long was the manga ongoing, something over 10 years? It feels like eternity!
Abel: Or blink of an eye... just kidding, it was a long-lasting job for Kiyo-sensei <3

Esther: Ok, let's have a look at the book! It was so much fun to pose with it!

Abel: Definitely. Especially when there was such a handsome cover model to pose with ;DD
Esther: ...yea... x> Anyway, I'm happy you got back alive and are all well (at least right now). 
Abel: And so am I. Well, thank you, honestly :) Even though you really wouldn't have had to worry about me ;) <3



Esther: That's how my hair looks from the side..? I think I need to check out the mirror more often.
Abel: Definitely. U_U
Esther: Abel! >///<

Esther: I really like these two pics <3

Esther: Oh, and there was a thing I had to show you! My new shoes that will be part of my uniform!
 
Esther: I just lovelovelove them so much! <333 
Abel: A lady without beautiful high-heels is like a dessert without the decoration: already sweet and lovely but could still do even better!
Esther: Haha, a dessert with decoration equals to a woman with feet in pain x''> You can massage my feet after the first day of using these shoes.

 
Esther: The shoes are bought from Cool Cat Collection Shop. The dress is bought second hand. I never really cared about dark green, but maybe it fits for my hair color.

Abel: You know what the fans are actually waiting for?
Esther: Fans? No idea.
Abel: Some beautiful manga romance moment of course!
Esther: But... we're not even living inside a manga x3



 Esther: Abel, you know what...








Abel: What?
Esther: You're just so silly!
Abel: And to these romantic final words, we shall end this post! Bye for now and don't forget to be good to each others!
Esther: Bye!

Abel: Oh, and before we leave, we'll let you know the two new doll members of the family! They're still unboxed and their characters will be revealed 𝆔 in 𝆔 the 𝆔 future!!! >~<

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti