lauantai 5. elokuuta 2017

Met dolls of my kind!

I was invited to my first doll meeting ever! It was a wonderful chance. Beautiful ladies everywhere, some gorgeous gentlemen here and there, hosts who treated us with the utmost respect, being in the spotlight till the night... what more could a lady ask for! I also did some very successful cloth shopping, but that's a subject for a whole new blog post (or two), so let's not break the mystery yet 😙


There was a whole bunch of beautiful souls (and I guess some soul-less ones as well) in the meeting!

I got to meet a Parisian beauty with invincible taste on fashion. There was no end to our chatter! 😁 (And don't miss that heart-crushing glance from the prince next to me!!! 😍)

There was just something very special about this quartet (not sure if some of them have been customers of my colleagues...) đŸ’—

There was also a group of beauties with different design 😙

It turned out I wasn't the only one with cartoonic background 😏

I wasn't the only one with smoking hot red hair, either 😁💋

Some tiny cuteness also occurred 😊

The milieu wasn't the most glamorous... yet we turned it out fabulous!

Well, that's all for today. Till the next time, sweeties! 😙💗




Ei kommentteja:

LÀhetÀ kommentti