tiistai 2. tammikuuta 2018

A new member at the house!

New year changed at excitement and wait... and today a gorgeous gentleman finally arrived at our house! He's still a little bit lost, since he's having a costume of crazy steampunk inventor even if his nature is something else... Well, there's never too many costume parties! He introduced himself. His name is Abel, and despite his steady first appearance, he actually is quite wanton and lighthearted in person. Somehow I've also got vibes he won't be an easy customer to any grim reaper... 😬

I'll keep the post short this time, I need to go learn more about him (I wish Will won't read this post!) 😘

What a firm glimpse 💗

This time I was left aside... but it didn't bother me!

Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention my all new brick red boots (apparently I've been a good girl this year 😁)! They fit to my hair color perfectly, don't they? They're from Cool Cat Collection Shop 💗

🎆Have magnificent year of 2018, dears! 🎆

Ei kommentteja:

LÀhetÀ kommentti