perjantai 5. tammikuuta 2018

The Girl and The Red Boots

Hello there, my sweet little mortal dears 💗 Have you had a magnificent week? Today I'm doing a better update on my killer boots, which I received around the turn of the year. They're Brick Red Taeyang Boots from online store Cool Cat Collection. They're the most adorable little things the post brought the whole year! 


Oh, and in the case anyone's interested; I'm wearing Taeyang Romantic Mad Hatter tunic. It have been surprisingly versatile outfit! Underneath I have white tulle skirt meant for 1/4 dolls (even though I'm closer to 1/6, it was perfect on the waist and the length is really nice), bought from Ebay. Socks are from Taeyang Captaing Hook outfit, if I remember it right...


Poor little Abel had to sit aside this time 💔 Though it doesn't look like he minded 😏

                                  

Ok, time to do some heart-breaker poses! 😘 


These shoes are really adorable and I can imagine using them with so many outfits.  
                                                                                                                                                                   Look at all the little details! 💗



















The shoes fit perfectly. Nothing makes a lady with larger feet more happy than finding fitting and neat-looking pair of boots 💕 

If there's anything to complain, it would be the quality of material. The shoes were quite easy to wear. Yet, this is the second time now I'm wearing them, and the shoe sole of the right shoe was already badly detached from the sticking. I have my bad right ankle (which I have probably broken at work), so our host had to be super careful when fitting the shoe in my foot. I suspect that's why it was detached. It seems like the surface of the fake leather (kind of like "red paint") falls off easily, so it couldn't stick tight with the shoe sole. Luckily it was really easy to fix with superglue.

So, only future will tell us how well theses shoes will handle frost and moisture (I'm not going to hiking, but unfortunately these are the conditions even at our home yard...).


Ok, we're nearly finished today's post. There's a few more pics after the photo-shooting, with me and Abel having good time! He's such a jolly guy you wouldn't believe he've been a true death messenger in his past 😙❤💀




 Cha-cha-cha till next time, darlings! 💗

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti