sunnuntai 24. joulukuuta 2017

Merry Christmas!

💗💗💗🎄 Merry Chirstmas Dears! 🎄💗💗💗



Wish you have great holidays! We do, only handful of Grim Reapers have to work on the birthday of our Master. Which means, I have time to meet my darling 💕💓💕 Will 💕💓💕 He sure is gonna do some work at the holidays... As it's my duty as his girl to make sure he doesn't overwork when he was supposed to have some rest... it's gonna be a rough holidays for this lady = ='

Anyway, this time I had just a photo shoot with my host. This time we focused on quality. Can you believe, from over one hundred photos, 15 was qualified enough to my Christmas special D: This time I'm wearing wamami 1/4 scale pleated skirt, which is a little too big to a Taeyang body (I used safety-pin to diminish the waist). It was meant to be a miniskirt, but I actually like to-the-knees style for winter. I'm wearing Barbie's Ken red retro vest, which was a pretty catch from ebay. It has beautiful plaid pattern in the back and in the lining that fits to the skirt, unfortunately it doesn't show in the photos. Maybe the next time ;) The jacket is of course my of stock (Taeyang Grell Sutcliff), as well as the glasses <3 The red bag was made by my host <333







Take care of your skirts when it's windy! >~<








There's no Christmas photoshoot without few pics of lady lying comfortably on atmospheric settings ;) 





And of course there's no successful photo shoot without few standing-while-cute-as-hell shots 💗






And finally, there simply wouldn't be Finnish Christmas without gnome girl peeking trough windows!





By this post, I wish you Merry Christmas and the most beautiful New Year! See you soon, darlings 💕




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti