sunnuntai 3. joulukuuta 2017

The First Advent

Long time no see, did you miss me? 😘💗 We decided to take part in advent calendar set up by local doll forum. So I'm going to submit a new pic every Sunday till Christmas!

This time we had a ginger bread theme, because of I happened to have a fitting outfit (outfit: taeyang Dollte-Porte Alfred). And because of you can make a pun of my name, Ginger Lady (haha). And also, because of what would Christmas be without ginger breads 😉 The one I'm holding is going to be shared with my darling Will <333 Hope you like!



I was quite excited to try green screen technique again, since the first try was kind of disaster 😬 The main program used at editing is Paint Tool SAI. Seems like my host have learnt a thing or two, since I don't seem so out of place with two-dimensional background this time. I would say it was a surprise how well the ginger bread and ginger house turned out, but those branches of spruce seem a little unnatural, at least. Anyhow, with this kind of first attempt, I'm eager to see how the three other pics will turn out.

Ps. My host wanted me to remind you, that all parts in this photo/pic are (c) by the writer of this blog. Please do not use without permission, thank you 💗

Ei kommentteja:

LÀhetÀ kommentti